PrintWeek Awards 2012 Creative Repro Company of the Year
Monday, 22 October 2012
EC2i has repeated its triumph of 2009 in a category in which it has performed strongly, among the the top tier of repro suppliers, for the past four years.
The Southend-based company was a clear favourite among judges, who praised the breadth of work it submitted and the creative solutions it provided for clients, including Laura Ashley, White Stuff and B&Q.
EC2i's work for Laura Ashley's Autumn/Winter 12 Home catalogue demonstrated just why it takes top spot. The original room shots for the catalogue's Moody Hues pages were too dark, and the whole section would have had to have been reshot if EC2i had not been able to improve the images.
But, after lightening the images in stages, EC2i used various techniques to bring out the details and clarity of the shots to meet Laura Ashley's brief, saving the client time as well as the cost of repeating the shoot.
www.ec2i.biz 01702 541311
www.rhapsodymedia.co.uk 020 7729 1000
Rhapsody is based in the new-media heartland of east London and the firm’s creative repro for online imagery for diamond specialist De Beers impressed judges. But its repro for window displays for retailer Burton also showed that Rhapsody is equally at home with demanding print jobs for its customers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London