PrintWeek Awards 2012 Consumer Magazine Printer of the Year - BGP Group
Monday, 22 October 2012
The judges comments on Benhamgoodhead Group's work speak for themselves in explaining just why this printer was awarded the title of Consumer Magazine Printer of the Year.
One judge commented that the BGP submissions were "the most outstanding pieces of printed material I have seen for a long time," while another said the printer was "head and shoulders above the others, with absolutely stunning submissions".
Among the prestigious and well-loved titles BGP submitted for the judge's scrutiny were magazines GQ Style, Harper's Bazaar and Landscape. "A standout entry with lovely consistent quality of entries," concluded one of the judges.
www.bgprint.co.uk 01869 363333
The Westdale Press
www.westdale.co.uk 029 2066 2600
"Superb printing" one judge said simply of Westdale Press’s entries into this category. These included magazines Harrods Interior, Man About Town, Selvedge and Rollercoaster, entries which showed why Westdale, despite having been ousted from the 2011 top spot in this category, is still highly deserving of a commendation.
- BGP Group
- Stephens & George Print Group
- The Westdale Press
- Wyndeham Roche
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102