PrintWeek Awards 2012 Industrial Digital Printer of the Year - Communisis
Monday, 22 October 2012
Communisis proved a very worthy winner in this new category, with one judge commending it for producing "true industrial print: high-volume, high-quality".
Its entry pack included jobs for Tesco Clubcard, Virgin Digital and the Standards and Testing Agency (STA), showing it can deliver results for clients with varying requirements. The work for STA in particular highlighted the company's full-service offering.
Communisis produced personalised test papers for 90,000 students across 8,000 schools, an order totalling 1.5m A3 pages, and embedded a unique code into the spine and cover of each pack. It faced an additional challenge in having to fulfil the job in six months, half the normal time for an order of this magnitude.
Communisis' ability to handle fast-turnaround jobs was also tested by Virgin Mobile and its creative agency, DDB, which required the production of highly personalised 24pp booklets and letters in a tight timeframe.
www.communisis.com 0113 225 5000
Real Digital International
www.real-digital.co.uk 020 8603 7000
Real Digital International missed out on the top prize in this category by a whisker. Judges were particularly impressed by the Croydon company’s work for a Citroën interactive direct mail campaign, as well as the production of standard and VIP invitations to the launch of the Range Rover Evoque, which involved
436 different variants.
- Howard Hunt Group
- Real Digital International
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK