PrintWeek Awards 2012 Catalogue Printer of the Year - The Artisan Press
Monday, 22 October 2012
Work for prestigious clients Laura Ashley, John Lewis, Debenhams and Marks & Spencer led, this year, to The Artisan Press repeating its 2009 victory in the Catalogue Printer of the Year category.
The judging panel commented that the printer "demonstrated excellent results across difficult materials for high-profile customers with challenging requirements" and that Artisan's "focus on producing almost exclusively for the catalogue market showed a thoughtful approach, in particular in finishing".
The real testament to the printer's suitability for this award, however, is the long-running relationships the company has established with its household-name clients. The Spring/Summer Laura Ashley catalogue Artisan entered this year was the seventh consecutive edition the printer has been entrusted with.
Meanwhile, Artisan has been producing the Marks & Spencer's Home catalogue for 10 years, which, with a run length into seven figures, demands consistent quality and utilises the printer's six presses and extensive bindery.
www.artisanpress.com 0116 235 5221
www.wyndeham.co.uk 01726 892400
The judges pronounced this award "a difficult category with a wide breadth of quality entries", so competition must have been tough, not only for the top slot, but also for this much sought-after commended position. But Wyndeham Roche differentiated itself with its ‘Your A to Z’, GLS Educational Supplies, Lyreco and Galt catalogues.
- The Artisan Press
- BGP Group
- Garnett Dickinson
- Wyndeham Roche
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London