PrintWeek Awards 2012 Customer Service Team of the Year - Park Communications
Friday, 19 October 2012
Park Communications' victory in the Customer Service Team of the Year category gives it a much-admired 'double-double' - two category wins for two years running.
The east London company has successfully retained its trophy in this category thanks to a transformation in its customer services strategy prompted by its move, in 2007, from a location that would later become part of the Olympic Park.
This strategy includes regular surveys of customers to gain feedback, the training of employees based on this feedback and performance metrics, and communicating the strategy to both employees and customers. All of this is intended to achieve its objective of becoming a dominant supplier in the premium, auction catalogue market.
So far the strategy seems to be working well, with Park almost trebling its sales in the auction catalogue segment from 2007 to 2011, and one judge described Park's focus on customers as "rampant throughout the company".
www.ajslabels.com 01903 731212
AJS labels only just failed to match its 2010 triumph in this category, but the Littlehampton self-adhesive labels supplier was praised by judges for the contribution of its customer services team to the company‘s success. AJS only employs one external sales executive, but its focus on tip-top customer service helped turnover to grow by 15%.
- AJS Labels
- D2 Printing
- Eclipse Colour
- Park Communications
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Implementation Manager Harrison Scott Associates £High Package, London
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102