Arjowiggins supports SOS Children's Villages for 'Do you believe in recycling?' campaign
Thursday, 04 October 2012
Arjowiggins Graphic is supporting SOS Children's Villages charity as part of its latest Cyclus campaign entitled 'Do you believe in recycling?'
Around 1,649 children in elementary education across Byumba, Gikongoro, Kayonza and Rwanda’s capital Kigali will be helped by the campaign, which is running from September to November 2012.
Doing your bit for charity? Email email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London