Paperlinx chairman in surprise resignation
By Pamela Mardle Wednesday, 19 September 2012
Paperlinx's Harry Boon has announced his resignation from his post as chairman of the international paper giant.
He and non-executive directors Lyndsey Cattermole and Anthony Clarke announced their resignations today (19 September), with plans to leave in less than two weeks.
It is understood all three resignations were entirely unexpected.
Non-executive directors Andrew Price, who was recently appointed to the board, and Michael McConnell remain.
The company expects to make additional appointments to the board prior to the departure of Boon, Cattermole and Clarke on 28 September.
The shuffle follows a number of high profile changes in the company, including UK commercial director Malcolm Lane-Ley's exit last month and interim chief executive Dave Allen taking over from Toby Marchant.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London