Duplo unveils new UK MD
By Pamela Mardle Tuesday, 11 September 2012
Post-press equipment manufacturer Duplo has reshuffled its senior management as part of a 'One Duplo' strategy to unify all international divisions of the company.
As part of the restructure, former UK marketing manager Peter Jolly has taken the reins of the UK operation following a 12-month secondment to the company’s sales team. Jolly officially became Duplo UK managing director on 3 September, taking over from Tony Lock who has moved to the company’s international division.
"It’s a fantastic opportunity, since Tony joined he has created a whole new belief and customer focus at the company and it’s great to make these changes when we’re at the top of our game. It’s a fantastic time to take charge," said Jolly.
In his new role Lock will report to newly appointed chief executive Bruno Picquet with his duties focussed on brand consistency, product development and best practice across the company’s three international divisions, UK, France and Poland, and its network of 58 distributors across 118 countries.
Former international marketing director Picquet, who joined the company from a senior sales role at Coca Cola two years ago, will take over the day-to-day running of Duplo International to enable chairman Robin Greenhalgh to focus on the strategic development of the company.
"Bruno’s background and knowledge has enabled us think creatively and helped us adopt the business processes necessary to take Duplo forward in today’s market. We are creating new objectives and KPIs across the business which we believe will cement our position as the best in the industry," said Greenhalgh.
Other changes at the UK include the promotion of Craig Harry as direct sales manager to head up the company’s sales team and Marc Legge has been named UK marketing manager, taking over from Andy Pike who is taking on a group role.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive - Large Format/Signage Future Recruitment Ltd £25K -20 DAYS HOLIDAYS= Mobile plus commission, West Midlands
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet