Hallmark Consumer Services secures fulfilment deal with Unicef UK
By Pamela Mardle Monday, 03 September 2012
Fulfilment specialist Hallmark Consumer Services has partnered with Unicef UK for the charity's 'New Range' of cards and gifts.
The Melton Mowbray company began retailing and marketing the range in July to a variety of corporate and public customers. The line, including greetings cards, own-brand products and UK-sourced fair trade items, is sent to Hallmark, which then sells and delivers the goods accordingly.
Hallmark also commissioned Together Agency to design Unicef’s ‘New Range’ catalogue to promote the charity’s new products for 2012.
The length of the contract is yet to be determined but requires Hallmark to deliver £50,000 or half of the proceeds made through donations and profits on merchandise by April 2013.
The contract, along with a number of other business deals, has prompted a recruitment drive that has seen seven new staff added to its contact centre in the past two months. Part-time staff have also been given additional hours to aid the contact team in serving a multitude of existing companies.
The company has deals with companies such as Mars, Visa and Children In Need, which have helped to generate an 83% increase in turnover since 2009, to reach a record £4.4m for the company.
Hallmark managing director Chris Hall said: "This growth can be attributed to the company securing a number of new clients together with the ever increasing online shopping volumes and activities."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London