Epson UK forms wide-format partnership with Veritek
By Tim Sheahan Wednesday, 22 August 2012
Under the new contract Veritek will deliver installation, repair and maintenance services to Epson UK's wide-format print customers.
Through the contract, the technical service support business takes charge of the installation and support of all new machines sold by Epson into the UK and Ireland.
Epson customer service manager Peter Figoni said it was imperative that the manufacturer worked with a "high quality service partner" that could meet the growing demands of its customers.
He said: "By selecting Veritek we have a partner with a large number of skilled engineers throughout the UK who can reduce response time.
"Veritek is a partner with a scalable business that can keep pace with Epson's strong UK sales and who will add value to the Epson brand."
Eastbourne-based Veritek has traditionally worked in the photolabs market with clients such as Fujifilm and Agfa, offering full service and support to users.
Employing 240 engineers worldwide, the company won a Queen's Award for Enterprise in April and exhibited at Drupa the following month.
Veritek head of business development James Salamon said the company had been working hard to diversify into the commercial print market with the partnership with Epson marking a "significant step forward" in its strategy.
"Epson is a fast moving customer focused brand, so creating a working partnership between the businesses simply made sense," he added.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK