Keene leads new board at revamped Tapestry
By Simon Nias Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Tapestry, the Soho-based media production agency, has undergone a quiet revolution over the past six months led by former Keenes managing director Jeff Keene.
Keene, who joined Tapestry in September 2010 as business development director, was promoted to managing director in February following a management reshuffle.
He replaced former managing director Kevin McCormack, who left to pursue interests outside the industry, while Keith Johnson, another former director, left at the same time.
Alongside Keene, the new management board consists of chairman Keith Green, operations director Tony Garrett and client services director Craig Ralph.
Since the new board's appointment in February, the company has undergone a restructure and rebranding to focus on its core high quality, cross channel proposition.
Keene said: "We consolidated the company divisions and branding to reflect the position of Tapestry as the complete production agency, while re-distributing the staff to be cross disciplined and flexible to changing client requirements."
The restructure has led to investment in a new photographic and post-production studio in Highgate, which employs around eight staff, and the refurbishment and rebranding of the company's Clerkenwell print division, formerly Powerprint, now Tapestry Print.
In addition, the company's Frith Street, Soho-headquarters has also been refurbished to create an integrated production floor and a digital services floor.
Commenting on the changes over the past year, Green said: "Tapestry has, in its 40th year, made a massive investment in the future with its change of management and expansion of its digital and photographic studios.
"This has been backed up with a major refurbishment of its Clerkenwell and flagship Soho addresses and we are looking forward to further success in the next forty years."Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business