Océ unveils CS9300 series of eco-solvent printers
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Océ has expanded its range of wide-format, eco-solvent printers for outdoor poster, display and signage applications, with the launch of the CS9300 series.
The series comprises the 1,625mm CS9360 and 1,371mm CS9350, which join the manufacturer's mid-range CS9160 and its entry-level CS9050 machine.
The new iterations offer speed upgrades on the previous models, with the CS9360 capable of printing at 29sqm an hour, a 60% increase on the 18sqm/hr CS9160.
Océ's CS9350 nearly doubles the output rate of the 14sqm/hr entry-level CS9050, with print speeds on the new model reaching an hourly maximum of 27.9sqm.
Capable of printing at resolutions up to 1,440dpi using drop-on-demand, micro piezoelectric inkjet heads, both models offer four-colour production.
Océ Display Graphics Systems chief executive Attilio Mainoli said: "This refreshed line of printers brings more productivity to print service providers that produce outdoor-durable work.
"There are still many applications that are well-served by eco-solvent printers, particularly in the growing out-of-home advertising category, which includes items such as posters, transit advertising and convenience store advertising."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Account Manager - Berkshire - £30-35k PrintMatch £30-35k, Berkshire
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Standard Bank contract a "monster job" for BMC