Delphax to distribute Colordyne CDT-1600 label press in UK
By Tim Sheahan Thursday, 02 August 2012
Delphax has partnered with US manufacturer Colordyne to distribute the latter's CDT-1600 PC label press, a digital machine pitched at label converters moving into roll-to-roll production.
The machine, which is being marketed in two formats – either as a standalone Sprint model or as a fully integrated Pro label printing and finishing system – is now available in the UK and EMEA.
The CDT-1600 can print pre-die-cut labels, tags and other applications at 1,600x1,200dpi and a maximum output speed of 48m/min.
Powered by Memjet’s waterfall printhead technology, both machines feature five printheads that can print full-colour in a CMYK plus spot standard configuration.
Delphax general manager of European operations for EMEA Steve Hubbard, said the CDT-1600 was already attracting significant interest from both existing and potential new customers.
"We’re seeing a high level of interest in the system as it offers productivity and quality coupled with a price point that is competitive in the digital label market," he added.
The Colordyne CDT-1600 PC Sprint is available for £187,000 while the CDT-1600 PC Pro, which is configured with inline finishing options, such as laminating, and three die-cutting stations retails for £312,000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK