Domino presented with fifth Queen's Award
By Tim Sheahan Thursday, 26 July 2012
The Continuous Achievement in International Trade award is Domino Printing Sciences' fifth Queen's Award since 1985.
The Cambridge-based inkjet manufacturer attained the accolade for "substantial overseas earnings" coupled with continuous growth and success over a period for a minimum of six years.
Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire, Hugh Duberly CBE presented the award to a team of staff involved with Domino's international business at its Bar Hill headquarters facility in Cambridge.
According to Domino group managing director Nigel Bond, more than 95% of its revenue is generated outside the UK.
He added: "This is very much a team award and a true reflection of the hard work and commitment of the staff here who have made a major contribution to our unbroken 33-year record of annual revenue growth.
"It was therefore fitting that our Queen's Award was received by a team of employees, on behalf of the entire company".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London