PrintWeek 2012 Power 100 now live
Thursday, 19 July 2012
The PrintWeek 2012 Power 100 is now available to view in full on our Power 100 microsite.
Around 100 of the industry's leading lights attended a special event at Stationers' Hall, London last night to mark the unveiling of the 2012 PrintWeek Power 100.
Integrity chief executive Mark Cornford said: "It's not too formal, there's no tension and its a great opportunity to catch up with people you know and to develop new relationships - it's a very convivial affair and it felt great to be there."
Kathy Woodward, chief executive of the BPIF said: "It was a fabulous night, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. There are always going to be some names you want to see in the top 100 that aren’t there and it would have been nice to see more regional representation but everyone will always debate who’s in and who’s out. The really great thing is having all these people under one roof, reviewing where we are and most importantly talking the industry up."
Bernard Galloway, chairman of Buxton Press, added: "PrintWeek are like the glue that binds the industry together. There's a massive amount of consolidation going on and everybody is suffering the same problems, but the people there last night were those who are succeeding and that generates a feeling of fellowship and of buoyancy that we're all still here in the market and still making money."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Commercial Executive/Estimator, Large Format Digital - North West Blayze Unguem Fully negotiable depending on your ability, North West
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102