ISL launches cross media marketing platform in UK
By Hannah Jordan Wednesday, 11 July 2012
Infigo web-to-print software developer ISL has become the sole UK distributor for a new multi-channel marketing tool developed by Norwegian cross media marketing firm Isave.
The Infigo Targeted Marketing Platform, which will make its UK debut at Cross Media 2012 in September, is a software as a service (saas) application that allows printers and marketing firms to launch and track marketing materials across print, web, mobile and social media.
The product enables its users to offer clients a range of cross media solutions such as email, personalised URLs or integrated campaigns incorporating print, QR codes and emails as well as allowing them to build an automated communication process between themselves and the client.
Users can pay for the service on a monthly basis and because the Isave platform is designed as a modular system they can chose to scale up or down their service offer according to their clients needs.
The Targeted Marketing Platform will work alongside ISL's previously launched Infigo web to print and Variable Data Platforms.
ISL sales director Greg Wood said: "This allows printers to branch out and be seen as providers of communication services be it print, email or sms. It gives them an additional revenue stream complementing their exisiting print offer with a wider variety of communication services for their clients so hopefully it will create more revenue and more profit. This should create better margins for printers."
He added: "ISL has always focused on ensuring technology makes things easier for our customers and this single platform certainly achieves that. It combines all aspects of marketing communications and makes it far easier to deliver integrated communications campaigns that increase speed to market and help to deliver measurable results."Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Commercial Executive/Estimator, Large Format Digital - North West Blayze Unguem Fully negotiable depending on your ability, North West
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102