Morgana announces digital finishing technology roadshow
By Tim Sheahan Friday, 06 July 2012
Morgana will showcase its range of digital finishing equipment at its first post-Drupa event later this month.
The manufacturer will be demonstrating its creasing, binding and folding technology at Bristol Golf Club on 24 and 25 July.
Kit on show will include the DigiFold Pro creasing and folding machine as well as the DocuMaster Pro booklet making system.
The company will also be presenting its entry-level DigiBook 150 PUR binding machine, which was one of the most enquired about products during the May event.
Ray Hillhouse UK Sales Manager at Morgana said the two-day event was an important way to demonstrate its equipment to customers who couldn't attend Drupa.
He added: "Although we have a fully equipped showroom in Milton Keynes, customers are under a lot of time pressure these days.
"Regional events like this give us a great opportunity to take the product to the customer, and let print businesses try them out with their own work, at a location close to them."
As an added incentive to visitors, attendees have the opportunity to gain some pointers to the golfing game from experts at the club.
For more information, visit www.morgana.co.uk/protour.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London