BPIF and BOSS renew partnership
By Melanie Defries Thursday, 05 July 2012
The BPIF has extended its management contract with the British Office Supplies and Services Federation (BOSS) for an additional three years.
Under the agreement, which began in 2007, BOSS outsourced its administration, support, products and services to BPIF but the two trade associations retained their separate legal status with two separate boards of directors.
BOSS’s 1,300 members have access to BPIF products and services such as HR, health and safety, legal advice and training.
As part of the arrangement the BPIF marketing team launched two new membership magazines on behalf of BOSS, including BOSS Today and BOSS Today Xtra.
It has also launched BOSS Members’ Day, which is open to all members and was attended by over 90 chief executives this year.
BPIF president Tony Garnish said: "With the renewal of this contract we have all agreed a new three-year membership retention and growth strategy which will be implemented during this contract period and fully supported by BOSS, BPIF and the regional boards."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London