APS Group appoints new HR director
By Tim Sheahan Thursday, 05 July 2012
Marketing services provider APS Group has appointed ex-RR Donnelley partner Alastair Swindlehurst to the role of HR director.
The newly created position will see Swindlehurst lead a six-strong team and implement an HR strategy that will balance the group's ongoing UK growth with a focus on maintaining APS' identity.
Swindlehurst, who joins APS Group following a four-year stint as HR business partner at RR Donnelley, will report to director of corporate services Glyn Jones.
He said: "This is a really exciting time for APS Group and I’m delighted to be joining the management team.
"The company has a great reputation in the market place and this is a fantastic opportunity for me to help manage and develop our employees as we continue to grow."
Commenting on the appointment, Jones said Swindlehurst brings "a wealth of experience" in change management, TUPE and compliance.
"While we have already made enormous progress in developing our HR strategy, with the significant growth that APS Group has undergone in recent years, the introduction of an individual with wider experience will further enhance our existing team, and Alastair fits our requirements perfectly," he added.
In February, APS Group launched MoneySupermarket.com's first ever direct mail campaign.
APS Group managed both the creative and print aspects of the initial project after winning the deal in a competitive pitch process to run the print marketing scheme for one month during October 2011.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service