Yolanda Noble steps down from DST Output
By Tim Sheahan Friday, 06 July 2012
DST Output, formerly Innovative Output Solutions (IOS), executive vice president Yolanda Noble has stepped down from her position at the Dagenham-headquartered print group.
Noble, who was chief executive of Dsicmm at the time of its acquisition by DST Systems, had switched roles to become executive vice president of the enlarged UK business (the rebranded IOS).
Noble will now focus on her non-executive role at the BPIF as well as other interests outside of the print industry.
DST Output chief executive Nick Dixon said: "After many years in the business, firstly helping to guide the growth of CMM and more recently with her contribution to the Board of IOS, we thank Yolanda for her leadership and invaluable contribution to the growth of the company over many years and wish her well in the future."
Last month IOS rebranded as DST Output in a bid to align itself with its US parent company, although it has also retained the Lateral Group brand.
DST Output will focus on what the company calls the "output side" of the business, delivering printed and online communications, while Lateral Group will focus on "input" and will specialise in data services, customer engagement and creative services.
The rebrand is the culmination of an organisational restructure that has seen the company consolidate its transactional, direct mail and print production facilities.
This process was kicked off last November with the announcement of Lateral Group company Howitt as the sheetfed centre of excellence, which involved moving a 12-colour B1 Cutstar press from IOS' Dagenham site to Nottingham-based Howitt.
In January, IOS began consultation with all staff at its Manchester operation, which is understood to employ in excess of 200 people, with a view to the possible closure of the site.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London