Antalis appoints new Sign & Display manager, expands Cocoon range
By Tim Sheahan Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Antalis McNaughton has appointed Michael Crook as product manager of its Sign & Display division and expanded its range of Cocoon recycled papers.
Crook, who has held roles at Robert Horne and, most recently, Paperlinx, becomes the product manager of the division that includes products such as its Coala range, which was launched at Sign & Digital earlier this year.
Based at the company's head office in Leicestershire, Crook said the opportunity arrived at an "exciting time" for the business.
He added: "I am delighted to join Antalis McNaughton at this exciting time, with great brands already in place and the recent launch of Coala across Europe, Antalis McNaughton is geared for growth with more innovative products coming soon.
"I look forward to meeting everybody and helping Antalis McNaughton to develop the digital knowledge base and product range as we continue to grow."
Antalis McNaughton has also announced that it has expanded its Cocoon range of white recycled uncoated papers, manufactured by Arjowiggins Graphic.
The company now supplies Cocoon 50 Preprint/Offset, a 50% recycled paper that is FSC certified and available in weights from 80-160gsm (preprint) and 200-350gsm (offset).
Antalis has also launched Cocoon EcoLight, a light weight silk coated 100% recycled paper that is claimed to have high whiteness and high opacity properties.
The stock is suitable for magazines, catalogues and advertising materials such as inserts and direct mailings.
Antalis McNaughton product manager Nick Brown said: "Our extended range of recycled papers, both coated and uncoated, meets the demands of our customers looking for choices of recycled content, bright white or natural shades and first class printability."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London