Konica Minolta launches new mono production machine
By Tim Sheahan Wednesday, 20 June 2012
Konica Minolta has unveiled a new monochrome digital production printer designed for commercial print businesses and reprographic departments.
The Bizhub Pro 951 can print up to 95ppm, which equates to average volumes of between 80,000 and 300,000 A4 pages per month.
Konica Minolta is pitching the Pro 951, which can print at resolutions of up to 1,200dpi, at entry-level print operations that require high-quality output coupled with high-volume production.
Capable of handling substrates ranging from 40 to 300gsm, the machine can also print onto 350gsm stocks with the model's heavy-substrate option.
The new Konica Minolta machine can hold up to 9,000 sheets of paper and also features a range of finishing options, including stapling, booklet-making, z-folding, ring binding and GBC punching.
According to Mark Hinder, market development manager of Konica Minolta Business Solutions UK, the Bizhub Pro 951 represents an "outstanding" price-performance ratio.
"With a scalable and modular configuration concept, and the ability to produce high end printed products, in line, our new entry-level production printer allows users to enter a new class of monochrome printer," he added.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London