Manroland Web Systems acquires Manroland's UK web business
By Adam Hooker Monday, 12 March 2012
Possehl-owned Manroland Web Systems has acquired the Manroland GB web business out of administration.
The Group has now bought the Manroland GB web press sales and services division through new company Manroland Web Systems (UK).
PrintWeek understands that the business will be headed by John Ellis, who was formerly director of web sales at Manroland GB.
It is also understood that nine staff, mostly in sales and service, have been taken on at the new business, which will operate out of the Possehl-owned Bowe Systec facility in Maidenhead.
Joint administrator David Baxendale said: "This move, following the sale of the UK sheetfed business earlier this week, concludes the sale of the business of Manroland GB."
Manroland's sheetfed business was bought by UK-headquartered manufacturer Langleys Holdings in February, which also bought the UK arm last week.
For more on this story, see the upcoming issue of PrintWeek (16 March).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London