HH Print Management undergoes rebranding
By Melanie Defries Wednesday, 27 July 2011
HH Print Management has changed its name to HH Global as part of plans to expand its international presence and develop new areas of the business.
The £95m turnover company, which operates in 27 countries, has been working on the rebranding project for two years and has employed 25 new staff from outside of the print sector to strengthen its offering in digital, retail and broadcast media. It has launched a new website at www.hhglobal.com and adopted a new company logo.
HH Global chief executive Robert MacMillan said: "For the last six to eight months we have been asking clients for feedback on what they will be looking for in the future and we found that a lot of our clients did not realise that we are a global business.
"Also, while print is our heritage and we will not lose sight of this, we have brought in expertise from outside of the print sector. We are very conscious that in our industry things do not stay still for long so we must be constantly aware of how we position ourselves in the market and how we can help our clients do likewise."
Earlier this month HH published its results for the 2010/11 financial year, which it called a 'turning point' after a strong return to profit on the back of a number of contract wins with global clients.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London