Voting for the 2012 PrintWeek Power 100 opens
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
PrintWeek is asking its readers to cast their votes for the industry's leading lights in its annual Power 100 poll and potentially win an iPod Touch.
To play your part in deciding who are the print industry's top players, simply click here and either vote for the luminaries listed or add the details of the person that you think should be ranked as one the industry's most important individuals.
Voting closes on Wednesday 5 July and the PrintWeek Power 100 will be published in the 20 July issue of the magazine.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service