Voting for the 2012 PrintWeek Power 100 opens
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
PrintWeek is asking its readers to cast their votes for the industry's leading lights in its annual Power 100 poll and potentially win an iPod Touch.
To play your part in deciding who are the print industry's top players, simply click here and either vote for the luminaries listed or add the details of the person that you think should be ranked as one the industry's most important individuals.
Voting closes on Wednesday 5 July and the PrintWeek Power 100 will be published in the 20 July issue of the magazine.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102